Pescatarian meal plan
Thursday, Mar. 3, 2022
Our sustainably sourced fish and seafood faves make for light — but ultra-satisfying — meals. The best part is how quickly these tasty dishes come together.
We’ve ensured prep is simple with smart, weeknight-friendly hacks. Whether you’re up for an all-in sheet pan dinner, a veg-forward take on “pasta,” a fresh look for classic fillets or a crunch-tastic rice bowl topped with zingy sauce, these recipes will definitely become a part of your weekly rotation. Here’s how to take fish way beyond Friday.
Quick one-pan meal for Monday
Seafood and Corn Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 cobs of corn
- 4 large white potatoes
- Olive oil
- M&M Food Market Cod Nuggets
- M&M Food Market Garlic Shrimp
- Green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment.
- Cut 2 cobs of corn and 4 large white potatoes into 2-inch pieces; place on sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 mins, then add Cod Nuggets and bake for 10 additional mins.
- Add Garlic Shrimp and bake for another 10 mins.
- Garnish with green onions to serve.
Creamy Salmon and Dill Zoodle “Pasta”
Serves: 3 to 4Ingredients:
- 3 packages of M&M Food Market Pink Salmon in Dill Sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- cups zucchini “noodles”
- 1/4 cup M&M Food Market Buttermilk Dill Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 of a lemon
- Fresh dill
- Bake 3 packages of Pink Salmon in Dill Sauce according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium high-sided skillet, sauté 1/2 cup chopped white onion for 5 mins.
- Add 4 cups zucchini “noodles,” and season with salt and pepper; sauté for 5 more mins or until tender.
- Stir in 1/4 cup Buttermilk Dill Dipping Sauce, along with the juice and zest of half a lemon.
- Break salmon into 1-inch pieces and stir contents of both salmon pouches into the skillet.
- Simmer for 2 more mins.
- Garnish with fresh dill to serve.
Colourful crunch to end the week
Sweet and Smoky Salmon Crunch Bowl
- 2 M&M Food Market North Atlantic Salmon fillets
- 1 package of M&M Food Market Brown Basmati with Wild Rice
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Chopped cucumber
- Shredded carrots
- Red cabbage
- M&M Food Market Original BBQ Sauce
- Grill 2 North Atlantic Salmon fillets according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat Brown Basmati with Wild Rice according to package instructions. In a mixing bowl, stir together rice, 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar, 2 tsp sesame oil and 1 tbsp sesame seeds.
- Divide rice among bowls. Top with edamame, chopped cucumber, and shredded carrots and red cabbage.
- Drizzle with Original BBQ Sauce to serve.