PREPARE FROM THAWED.
- Defrost in refrigerator 8 to 12 hours or overnight.
- Product remains in glass ramekin, but remove all other packaging, including foil lid (to prevent arcing in microwave).
OVEN (For best results):
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place ramekin on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Heat on high 15 to 20 seconds, or until thoroughly heated.
- Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
CAUTION: Ramekin will be hot.
- Do not refreeze thawed product.
- Do not keep thawed product beyond 3 days in refrigerator.
Butter (Milk), Liquid Whole Eggs, White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Ingredients, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Chocolate Cookie Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Canola Oil, Cocoa, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate), Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Sugar, Cream (Cream, Milk, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum), Wheat Flour, Liquid Egg-Whites, Natural Vanilla Flavour.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to- date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.