THAW BEFORE SERVING.
- Let product sit at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes before cutting.
- Hold a long, sharp knife under hot running water for a few seconds, wipe dry, then cut crisp into pieces of desired size. Rinse and re-warm knife between cuts, or as needed.
- Transfer cut pieces onto dessert dish or platter and allow to thaw completely in refrigerator before serving.
- Wrap and return unused portions to freezer while still frozen.
- Product is best served cold.
NOTE: Discard product after 4 hours at room temperature. Do not refreeze.
Whipping Cream (Cream, Milk Ingredients, Cellulose Gel, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Milk Ingredients, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Flavour), Toasted Wheat Crumbs, Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Flavour), Chocolate Caramel (Glucose, Cream [Cream, Milk, Cellulose Gel, Modified Milk Ingredients, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum], Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla Flavour], Sugar, Butter [Milk], Water, Milk Ingredients, Soy Lecithin, Caramel, Sodium Citrate, Carrageenan), Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Flavour), Corn Syrup, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Alginate, Natural Flavour. May Contain: Tree Nuts, Egg, Sulphites.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to- date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.