Chicken Shawarma Pita Kit
Vegetable Blend: Red Bell Peppers, Red Onions, White Onions. Pita Bread: Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean and/or Canola Oil, Yeast, Sugars (Dextrose, Sugar), Salt, Whole Wheat Flour, White Vinegar, Calcium Propionate, Mono- and Diglycerides, Baking Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Sulfate, L-cysteine, Enzymes, Sodium Stearoyl Lactate, Soy Flour, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide. Cooked Chicken Breast .yogurt and Garlic Sauce: Water, Canola Oil, Yogurt (Milk Ingredients, Bacterial Cultures), Frozen Egg Yolk, Sugars (Glucose), Modified Corn Starch, Modified Milk Ingredients, Salt, Garlic, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Spices, Herbs, Flavour, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Disodium Edta. Shawarma Seasoning: Spices, Sugars (Maltodextrin, Sugar), Dehydrated Garlic, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Salt, Canola Oil, Flavour, Lemon Juice, Silicon Dioxide. Contains: Wheat, Soy, Milk, Egg.
Egg, Soy, Milk, Gluten
|Per 1/4 of bag (241 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 12 g||16%|
+ Trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate 46 g|
|Fibre 4 g||14%|
|Sugars 5 g||5%|
|Protein 25 g|
|Cholesterol 70 mg||23%|
|Sodium 510 mg||22%|
|Potassium 450 mg||10%|
|Calcium 100 mg||8%|
|Iron 3.5 mg||19%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
- Do NOT microwave.
- DO NOT use conventional or toaster oven.
STOVE TOP: (for best results)
- For best results, use non-stick medium size skillet.
- Thaw sauce pouch in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat skillet on MEDIUM.
- Cut open chicken-vegetable and seasoning pouches and add to skillet.
- Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until nicely browned. Stir frequently to mix seasoning into components.
- Remove from burner and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- Remove packaging.
- Wrap pitas in a damp cloth and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes to warm.
- Place prepared filling in centre of a warm pita.
- Drizzle yogurt and garlic sauce.
- Fold pita in half