Chipotle Barbecue Chicken Flatbread
Crust: Wheat Flour, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Canola Oil. Toppings: Mozzarella Cheese (Partly Skimmed Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Microbial Enzyme), Cooked Chicken Breast, Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Roasted Yellow Bell Peppers, Caramelized Onions. Sauce: Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar/Glucose-Fructose, Brown Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Natural Flavour (Maltodextrin, Mesquite Smoke Flavour), Caramel Colour, Yeast Extract, Sulphites.
Milk, Gluten, Sulfites
|Per 1/4 of flatbread (110 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
+ Trans 0.1 g
|Carbohydrate 37 g|
|Fibre 2 g||8%|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 12 g|
|Cholesterol 10 mg||3%|
|Sodium 370 mg||15%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Place flatbread on baking sheet and position on lower oven rack.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and crust is light golden brown.
- Remove from oven carefully.
- It's HOT.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before cutting.
- Preheat barbecue with all burners on medium for 5 minutes then turn off one burner. Place frozen flatbread above unlit burner.
- Close grill and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is slightly brown. For even browning, rotate 180° halfway through cooking. To maintain cooking temperature, avoid opening grill too frequently. For a crispier crust, increase cooking time accordingly.
- Using tongs or large metal spatula, slide cooked flatbread onto pizza pan to serve.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before slicing.