Crinkle Cut Fries
20 mins or less
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to write a review!
Potatoes, Soybean And/Or Canola Oil, Salt, Colour (Caramel, Paprika), Sodium Phosphate.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Spread fries in single layer on non-stick baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until light golden brown in colour.
- Turn once.
- Season to taste and serve.
- Preheat oil to 350°F (175°C).
- Place fries in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
- Lower carefully into hot oil. CAREFUL: Ice crystals on frozen fries may cause spattering when in contact with hot oil.
- Fry 2 3/4 to 3 minutes, or until light golden brown in colour.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Cook until minimum internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached.
- Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.