Seasoned Beef Strips: Beef, Marinade (Water, Salt, Garlic Powder, Soy Sauce Powder [Soybeans, Wheat, Salt], Sugar, Wheat Flour, Spices, Onion Powder). Breading: Wheat Flour, Corn Flour, Canola Oil. Sauce: Sugar, Water, Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Potassium Sorbate), Tomato Paste, Canola Oil, Chili Sauce (Tomato Paste, Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Tomato Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Spices, Garlic Powder), Modified Corn Starch, Teriyaki Sauce Base (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Dehydrated Garlic And Onions, Spices), Spices, Dehydrated Vegetables (Ginger, Garlic, Red Bell Peppers), Xanthan Gum, Crushed Chilies, Salt, Garlic Oil.
Soy, Gluten, Mustard
|Per 1/7 package (139 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 13 g||17%|
+ Trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate 42 g|
|Fibre 1 g||4%|
|Sugars 13 g|
|Protein 17 g|
|Cholesterol 30 mg||10%|
|Sodium 490 mg||21%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
STOVE TOP: (for best results)
- Preheat wok or large non-stick fry pan over medium heat.
- Add beef strips (using no oil) and heat on medium-high 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, thaw and heat sauce by placing pouches in hot water 10 minutes.
- Cut open pouches and pour sauce over heated beef strips in fry pan.
- Reduce heat. Stir to coat all pieces, about 3 minutes. Serve.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Spread beef strips in single layer on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, open pouches and place sauce in microwaveable container.
- Heat sauce on medium 4 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Transfer beef strips from baking sheet to bowl or platter. Pour hot sauce over beef strips and toss to coat all pieces. Serve.
Ensure product is thoroughly heated (165°F/74°C) before serving. Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.