Louisiana Style Chicken Wings
30 mins or less
The best wings
These are the best pre cooked frozen wings ever. Believe me that I know my wings.
Good wings but really $23.
Great wings but once they went over $15 I had t...
Great wings but once they went over $15 I had to stop buying them. Now they're $23? Wow that is crazy expensive.
We love wings! I bought these based on the reviews for a lazy Christmas Eve supper of appetizers. The wings were too salty and most were broken and the splinters hidden under the coating. You couldn't bite into them, you had to nibble at them. These chickens must have owed big money to a loan shark considering how badly their appendages were damaged.
I agree 100% with EK who posted on Dec. 22/21. I too bought these wings for $9.99. I see that they are on "sale" for 2 days only for $19.99 a "savings" of $5.00. Well, I will now be saving even more by no longer buying this product. Do Better M & M to echo EK.
I used to buy these all the time until the price of everything here went through the roof. I no longer buy them.
Great wings, but won't buy at this price
These wings are amazing, used to be a family favorite and we would frequently buy. The sale price used to be 9.99 but now they go for 23.00 and rarely are on sale for 15.00 and NEVER lower than that!!! I remember them being 6.99 in the early 2000s. Cannot justify spending this outrageous amount!!! Do better M&Ms!!!
Chicken Wing (Drumettes And Winglets), Water, Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Onion Powder, Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Spice Extracts, Flavour.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Per (about 4 wings (100 g edible portion))|
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Spread wings in single layer on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 20 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Turn once.
- For crispier wings, turn to broil (500°F/260°C) after 20 minutes and continue cooking 3 minutes. Monitor wings closely.
- Preheat barbecue on medium.
- Spread wings in single layer on grill.
- Barbecue 8 to 10 minutes with lid closed.
- Turn wings and continue grilling 8 minutes with lid closed. Monitor wings closely, turning frequently to prevent burning.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Arrange 6 to 8 wings in a circle on microwave-safe plate and defrost 4 minutes.
- Heat on high 2 1/2 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
The chef recommends
Please select a store to see pricing.