Pink Salmon in Herb and Garlic Sauce
Pink Salmon (Pink Salmon, Sodium Phosphate), Water, Modified Milk Ingredients, Sugars (Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Granulated Roasted Garlic, Canola Oil And/or Sunflower Oil, Yeast Extract, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Dehydrated Parsley, Dehydrated Red Bell Peppers, Flavour, Spice Extracts. May Contain Small Bones.
|Per Per 1 fillet (142 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 3 g||4%|
+ Trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate 4 g|
|Fibre 0 g||0%|
|Sugars 2 g||2%|
|Protein 28 g|
|Cholesterol 60 mg||20%|
|Sodium 260 mg||11%|
|Potassium 50 mg||1%|
|Calcium 75 mg||6%|
|Iron 1 mg||6%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Place product in shallow baking pan, sauce side up.
- Bake, uncovered, in centre of oven 17 to 19 minutes, or until done.
- Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Preheat barbecue on medium-high.
- Wrap product in double layer of aluminum foil to make a sealed pouch.
- Place on grill and cook 12 to 15 minutes, with lid open.
- No need to turn.
- Cook until minimum internal temperature of 158°F (70°C) is reached.
- Fully cooked salmon is pink and flakes with a fork.
- Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.