Sirloin Beef Burgers
20 mins or less
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to write a review!
Beef, Water, Salt, Onion Powder, Spices And Spice Extracts, Garlic Powder.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 1g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
BARBECUE : (for best results)
- Preheat barbecue on medium.
- Brush grill with vegetable oil.
- Barbecue burgers 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until done.
- Preheat fry pan to medium.
- Fry burgers 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn once.
- Ensure product is fully cooked before serving.