10 mins or less
Flavourful yet mild. Nicely balanced spices, wi...
Flavourful yet mild. Nicely balanced spices, without being *spicy*
Delicieux, je vais racheter!
Worst butter chicken i ever had
It was worst thing I ever had. Won't recommend it to anyone!
Cooked Basmati Rice, Water, Cooked Seasoned Chicken (Chicken Breast Fillets, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Salt), Cream (Milk), Tomatoes, Butter, Modified Corn Starch, Onions, Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Cream Powder (Cream, Bha, Bht), Canola Oil, Flavour (Autolyzed Yeast, Ammonium Chloride), Salt, Garlic Base (Garlic, Canola Oil, Water, Citric Acid), Chicken Stock (Chicken Stock, Flavour), Ginger Base (Ginger, Water, Glucose-Fructose), Spices.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Per (1 tray (300 g))|
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
- Microwave ONLY.
- Do NOT use conventional or toaster oven.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Remove tray from box and pierce film.
- Place tray on a microwave-safe plate and position in centre of microwave.
- Heat on high 5 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave. CAUTION: Tray will be hot. Support when removing from microwave.
- Let stand 2 minutes. Remove film, stir contents gently and serve.