10 mins or less
Tough and chewy.
Cooked in egg and bread crumbs in oil in frying pan. Was not over cooked, if anything could have used another minute or 2. Tough, chewy. Center pulled out like a zipper. Never seem anything like it. Not very tasty either. Very disappointed.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM THAWED.
DEFROSTING: (for best results)
- Defrost fillets, in package, in cold water or overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove packaging prior to cooking.
- Pat fillets dry. Lightly season both sides (as desired).
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Brush with melted butter or margarine if desired.
- Spread pieces in single layer in shallow baking pan and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Preheat a lightly oiled, non-stick pan on medium-high.
- Spread pieces in single layer in oil and fry 5 to 7 minutes. Turn once.