Original Breaded Chicken Breasts
Chicken, Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate. In A Breading Of: Toasted Wheat Crumbs With Spices, Water, Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour, Corn Flour, Salt, Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Guar Gum.
|Per 1 breast (113 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 10 g||15%|
+ Trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate 12 g|
|Fibre 0 g||0%|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 15 g|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||15%|
|Sodium 630 mg||26%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place pieces on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Turn once.
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Grill 12 minutes per side, or until thoroughly heated.
- Turn frequently to prevent burning.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Place one portion on a microwave safe plate.
- Heat on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Turn.
- Heat on high 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
- Preheat lightly oiled non-stick fry pan to medium heat (325°F/165°C).
- Fry pieces 14 to 16 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Turn once.