20 mins or less
These are my absolute favourite appetizer. I w...
These are my absolute favourite appetizer. I wish M&M sold that wasabi-flavoured soy sauce separately--it is sooo good; but I don't mind, as the Shrimp Tempura itself is awesome too!
Tempura Shrimp: Shrimp, Water, Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch, Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Sodium Phosphate, Corn Flour, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate. Sauce: Water, Sugar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Modified Tapioca Starch, Vinegar, Natural Flavour (Contains Mustard), Garlic Powder, Salt, Yeast Extract, Caramel Colour, Spices, Xanthan Gum.
Soy, Shellfish, Gluten, Mustard
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
- Defrost sauce by immersing pouch in warm water 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut open and transfer contents to dipping bowl.
- Serve alongside shrimp.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Spread pieces in single layer on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 12 to 14 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked. Turn once.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
This product does not currently have any related products.