Spicy Italian Flatbread
20 mins or less
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to write a review!
Crust: Wheat Flour, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Canola Oil. Toppings: Mozzarella And Bocconcini Cheeses (Partly Skimmed Milk, Modified Milk Ingredients, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Microbial Enzymes), Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Soppressata Salami (Pork, Salt, Spices And Spice Extracts, Modified Milk Ingredients, Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Erythorbate, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Canola Oil, Dehydrated Garlic, Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Basil. Sauce: Crushed Tomatoes, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Salt, Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Black Pepper.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Place flatbread directly on middle oven rack.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and crust is light golden brown.
- Remove from oven carefully.
- It's HOT.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before cutting.
- Preheat barbecue with all burners on medium for 5 minutes then turn off one burner. Place frozen flatbread above unlit burner.
- Close lid and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is slightly brown. For even browning, rotate 180° halfway through cooking. To maintain cooking temperature, avoid opening lid too frequently. For a crispier crust, increase cooking time accordingly.
- Using tongs or large metal spatula, slide cooked flatbread onto pizza pan to serve.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before slicing.