Sweet and Spicy Shrimp and Bay Scallop Kit
Cooked White Rice (Water, Rice, Sunflower Oil), Sauce (Sugar, Water, Chili Peppers, Glucose, Vinegar, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Dehydrated Garlic, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Shrimp (Shrimp, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Bay Scallops, Carrots, Sugar Snap Peas, Red Bell Peppers.
|Per 1/3 package (302 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 1 g||2%|
+ Trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate 64 g|
|Fibre 2 g||7%|
|Sugars 28 g||28%|
|Protein 16 g|
|Cholesterol 75 mg||25%|
|Sodium 640 mg||28%|
|Potassium 225 mg||5%|
|Calcium 50 mg||4%|
|Iron 1.25 mg||7%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- Do NOT use conventional or toaster oven.
- For best results, use non-stick medium size skillet with lid.
- Thaw sauce pouch in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat skillet on LOW.
- Cut open pouches, add shrimp and scallops to skillet and increase heat to MEDIUM.
- Add sauce, vegetables and rice to the skillet.
- Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir occasionally to mix components into sauce.
- Remove from burner and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.