Teriyaki Chicken Kabob
20 mins or less
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to write a review!
Chicken, Water, Seasoning (Soy Sauce Powder [Soybeans, Maltodextrin, Salt], Sugar, Dehydrated Garlic, Rice Vinegar Powder, Caramel, Spices), Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Soy Protein Isolate, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Canola Oil.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM THAWED.
BARBECUE: (for best results)
- Preheat barbecue on high 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sear kabobs 1 minute on each of the four sides.
- Turn heat to medium. Grill with lid closed, 4 to 6 minutes, turning all four sides, until fully cooked.
- Preheat oven broiler element on high.
- Place kabobs on broiler pan in centre of oven.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until fully cooked. Turn once.