Three Cheese Pasta Bake
Cooked Pasta (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina), Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Microbial Enzymes, Colour [Annatto]), Whipping Cream (Cream, Milk, Carrageenan), Cream Cheese (Milk Ingredients, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Bacterial Culture), Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Partly Skimmed Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Microbial Enzymes), Milk Ingredients, Modified Corn Starch, Cheddar Cheese Flavour, Salt, Colour (Beta Carotene).
|Per 1/4 tray (227 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 15 g||23%|
+ Trans 0.5 g
|Carbohydrate 42 g|
|Fibre 2 g||8%|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 17 g|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||15%|
|Sodium 570 mg||24%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove tray from box and pierce film on top of tray.
- Place tray on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 50 to 60 minutes.
- Remove film.
- Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes, or until cheese browns.
- Remove from oven. CAUTION: Tray will be hot. Support when removing from oven.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Remove tray from box and lift one corner of film away from tray.
- Place on microwave-safe plate and position in centre of microwave.
- Heat on high 12 minutes.
- Lift film. Stir contents gently. Recover with film.
- Heat on high 2 to 4 minutes.
- Remove film. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove from microwave. CAUTION: Tray will be hot. Support when removing from microwave.