Fall Off the Bone® Smoky Barbecue Back Ribs
Pork back ribs, Sugars (sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, blackstrap molasses), Tomato paste, Water, Vinegar, Cayenne pepper sauce (cayenne red peppers, vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder), Flavour, Spices and seasoning, Salt, Modified corn starch, Caramel, Sodium benzoate, Onion powder, Garlic powder, Smoke. Contains: Mustard.
|Per 1/5 of rack (140 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 15 g||20%|
+ Trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate 11 g|
|Fibre 0 g||0%|
|Sugars 10 g||10%|
|Protein 22 g|
|Cholesterol 85 mg||28%|
|Sodium 300 mg||13%|
|Potassium 175 mg||4%|
|Calcium 75 mg||6%|
|Iron 1 mg||6%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM THAWED.
THAWING AND PREPARATION:
- For best results, thaw product, in package, in refrigerator for 24 hours. Alternatively, thaw in cold water for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove all packaging prior to heating.
- Reserve any sauce to use for basting, as desired.
BARBECUE: (for best results)
- Preheat barbecue on high 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place ribs on grill.
- Barbecue 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Turn occasionally.
- Baste with remaining sauce.
- To avoid burning, keep bone side of ribs facing down for two-thirds of heating time.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
- Place ribs, coated in sauce, on foil-lined baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes. Turn once.
- Baste with remaining sauce, as desired.
Ensure product is thoroughly heated (165°F/74°C) before serving. Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.