Italian Style Beef Meatballs
Beef, Water, Toasted Wheat Crumbs, Salt, Soy Protein, Sugar, Spices And Spice Extracts, Onions, Garlic Powder, Smoke Flavour, Canola Oil.
|Per 6 meatballs (60 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 14 g||19%|
+ Trans 0.5 g
|Carbohydrate 2 g|
|Fibre 1 g||4%|
|Sugars 0 g||0%|
|Protein 8 g|
|Cholesterol 30 mg||10%|
|Sodium 280 mg||12%|
|Potassium 125 mg||3%|
|Calcium 10 mg||1%|
|Iron 1 mg||6%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
FRY PAN: (for best results)
- Place meatballs in cold non-stick fry pan with 1/4 cup (60 mL) water. Cover and gradually increase heat to medium-high (350°F/175°C).
- Heat 20 minutes (entire box), stirring often. If desired, cover with sauce.
- Heat and stir 2 to 4 minutes.
HEAT IN SAUCE:
- Add meatballs into boiling sauce of choice.
- Heat 10 to 12 minutes, stirring often.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Heat meatballs, uncovered, on high in microwave-safe bowl - 1 1/2 to 2 minutes (10 meatballs); 8 to 10 minutes (half box); 15 to 18 minutes (entire box). Stir every 5 minutes.
- If desired, cover with sauce and heat 2 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Spread meatballs in single layer on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 15 minutes. If desired, pour preheated sauce over meatballs before serving.
The chef recommends
Regular price $9.99
Regular price $8.99