Fall Off the Bone® Tangy Barbecue Back Ribs
20 mins or less
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to write a review!
Pork Back Ribs, Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Salt, Spices, Modified Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Flavour, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dehydrated Onions, Dehydrated Garlic, Xanthan Gum, Sunflower Oil, Smoke.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM THAWED.
THAWING AND PREPARATION:
- For best results, thaw product, in package, in refrigerator for 24 hours. Alternatively, thaw in cold water for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove all packaging prior to cooking.
- Reserve any sauce to use for basting, as desired.
BARBECUE: (for best results)
- Preheat barbecue on high 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place ribs on grill.
- Barbecue 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Turn occasionally.
- Baste with remaining sauce.
- To avoid burning, keep bone side of ribs facing down for two-thirds of heating time.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Place ribs, coated in sauce, on foil-lined baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes. Turn once.
Ensure product is thoroughly heated (165°F/74°C) before serving. Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.