Sweet & Sour Chicken
20 mins or less
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to write a review!
Seasoned Battered Chicken: Chicken Breast, Water, Wheat Flour, Batter (Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, Corn Flour, Salt, Sugars [dextrose]), Marinade (Salt, Sugar, Soy Sauce Powder [soybeans, Wheat, Salt], Garlic Powder, Spices), Canola Oil. Sauce: Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Modified Corn Starch, Tomato Powder, Salt. Contains: Wheat, Soy. May Contain: Milk, Egg.
Egg, Soy, Milk, Gluten
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
- Defrost sauce by immersing pouches in hot water 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut open and transfer to bowl for dipping or toss with cooked chicken pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Spread pieces out in a single layer on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Heat 17 to 20 minutes, or until heated through.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Arrange pieces on a microwave-safe plate.
- Heat on HIGH for 6 minutes. Turn once.
This product does not currently have any related products.
The chef recommends
Rewards special $3.99
You save $1.50