Gourmet Floret Medley
10 mins or less
This product does not have any ratings. Be the first to write a review!
White And Green Cauliflower, Broccoli, Romanesco Broccoli, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Sea Salt, Rice Starch, Potato Flakes, Corn Flour, Parsley, Sunflower Oil. May Contain: Wheat, Barley, Oats, Spelt.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Per (Per 2/3 cup (100g))|
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS): (for best results)
- Do not pierce or perforate bag.
- Place bag on a microwave safe dish, seam side up.
- Heat on high 4 to 5 minutes.
- Let stand 30 seconds. CAUTION: Bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave, holding edges.
- Open bag and transfer contents into dish.
- Stir before serving.
- For best results, use non-stick medium size skillet with lid.
- In skillet, add 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil and heat on low.
- Cut open bag and add contents to skillet and increase heat to MEDIUM.
- Cover and cook for 6 minutes. Remove lid and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring often to mix components into sauce.
- Remove from burner and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.