7 fun ways to serve our famous TOO TALL® Cakes
Monday, Nov. 22, 2021
With enticing layers of moist sponge cake; flavourful fillings; and creamy, rich toppings, our iconic TOO TALL® Cakes are the go-to dessert for any occasion. These convenient and delectable cakes are perfect to have in your freezer for last-minute celebrations or a weeknight treat.
They come in luscious flavours, including Lemon and Cream, Strawberry Shortcake, Tuxedo Truffle and White Chocolate Raspberry. Plus, we offer two gluten-free flavours: Brownie Chunk Cream and Chocolate and Cream. And serving them is a cinch: Simply remove from the freezer, cut while still frozen (refreeze any unused portions right away) and thaw those slices in the fridge.
So go ahead — treat yourself! And, if you’re feeling adventurous, try one of these unique ways to serve a TOO TALL® Cake to make dessert even more fun. Tip: We love our TOO TALL® Cakes nice and cold from the fridge, so we recommend keeping counter time to a minimum when you’re slicing and serving them.
7 ways to serve a TOO TALL® Cake
1. Cut cake into cubes and thread onto a skewer, alternating with juicy strawberries.
2. Cube and serve on ice for chilled bites.
3. Whip up some fruit coulis to drizzle on top of traditionally cut slices.
4. Cube, spear with toothpicks (for easy holding) and serve with caramel or chocolate dipping sauce.
5. Cube, dust with icing sugar and top with strips of citrus peel. Try orange, lemon and lime for playful bursts of colour.
6. Slice the traditional way, place on a platter and garnish with fruit, such as citrus wedges, berries or tropical fruit. Anything goes!
7. Slice into generous or mini wedges and drizzle with chocolate syrup, or top with shaved white or dark chocolate.
DD from Charlottetown Sunday, Oct. 1, 2023
When will it be available ?