Louisiana Style Chicken Wings
30 mins or less
I used to buy these all the time until the price of everything here went through the roof. I no longer buy them.
The best wings
These are the best pre cooked frozen wings ever. Believe me that I know my wings.
Chicken Wing (Drumettes And Winglets), Water, Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Onion Powder, Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Spice Extracts, Flavour.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Spread wings in single layer on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 20 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Turn once.
- For crispier wings, turn to broil (500°F/260°C) after 20 minutes and continue cooking 3 minutes. Monitor wings closely.
- Preheat barbecue on medium.
- Spread wings in single layer on grill.
- Barbecue 8 to 10 minutes with lid closed.
- Turn wings and continue grilling 8 minutes with lid closed. Monitor wings closely, turning frequently to prevent burning.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Arrange 6 to 8 wings in a circle on microwave-safe plate and defrost 4 minutes.
- Heat on high 2 1/2 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.