Crispy Breaded Chicken Breasts
20 mins or less
Chicken, Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate. In A Breading Of: Toasted Wheat Crumbs With Spices, Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Corn Flour, Salt, Baking Powder, Palm Oil Shortening, Spices, Defatted Soy Flour, Guar Gum.
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Per (1 breast (113 g))|
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 0g|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
OVEN: (for best results)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place pieces on baking sheet and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Turn once.
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Grill 12 minutes per side, or until thoroughly heated.
- Turn frequently to prevent burning.
MICROWAVE (1000 WATTS):
- Place one portion on a microwave safe plate.
- Heat on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Turn.
- Heat on high 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
- Preheat lightly oiled non-stick fry pan to medium heat (325°F/165°C).
- Fry pieces 14 to 16 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Turn once.