Korean BBQ Beef Short Ribs
20 mins or less
Very tasty meat. Me and my husband always have ...
Very tasty meat. Me and my husband always have them in our freezer.
Beef Short Ribs, Water, Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce Powder (Soybeans, Salt, Sugars [Maltodextrin]), Apple Powder, Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Dehydrated Garlic, Sodium Bicarbonate, Caramel Powder, Canola Oil, Spices, Flavour. Sauce: Sugars (Sugar, Apple Purée, Concentrated Apple Juice, Concentrated Orange Juice), Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt, Sodium Benzoate), Water, Garlic Purée (Garlic, Water), Vinegar, Modified Corn Starch, Roasted Sesame Oil, Concentrated Lime Juice, Spices, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sesame Seeds, Malic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum.
Sesame seeds, Soy, Gluten
We always endeavor to provide the most complete and up-to-date information but occasionally a product formulation may be adjusted slightly and our stores may contain products of both formulation. Therefore always be sure to check the retail package at point of purchase for the most up-to-date ingredient, allergen and nutrition information. This will provide the final assurance that you are buying a product that meets your dietary needs.
|Amount||% Daily Value*|
|+ Trans 1g|
THAWING AND PREPARATION:
- Remove all packaging prior to cooking.
- Thaw sauce pouch in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes.
BARBECUE: (for best results)
- Preheat barbecue on medium high 10 to 15 minutes. Brush grill with vegetable oil.
- Place ribs on grill.
- Barbecue 2 to 3 minutes per side or until thoroughly heated through and caramelized as desired.
- Baste with sauce, as desired.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Place ribs, on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Baste with sauce, as desired, and position in centre of oven.
- Cook 9 to 12 minutes or until heated through. Turn once.
- Cut into single bone portions.
- Serve with sauce on the side.
This product does not currently have any related products.