Lemon Herb Chicken and Pasta Kit
Cooked Pasta (Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Canola Oil, Salt), Cooked Seasoned Chicken Fillets (Chicken Breast Fillets, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Salt), Sauce (Water, Canola Oil, Garlic, Butter [Milk], Onions, Wine, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Herbs, Spices, Natural Flavour, Soy Lecithin [Soy], Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate), Broccoli, Carrots, Red Bell Peppers.
Soy, Milk, Gluten
|Per 1/4 of bag (227 g)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 15 g||23%|
+ Trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate 23 g|
|Fibre 3 g||12%|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 19 g|
|Cholesterol 40 mg||13%|
|Sodium 350 mg||15%|
|* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
PREPARE FROM FROZEN.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- Do NOT use conventional or toaster oven.
- For best results, use non-stick medium size skillet with lid.
- Thaw sauce pouch in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat skillet on LOW.
- Cut open pouches, add sauce, vegetables, chicken and pasta to skillet and increase heat to MEDIUM.
- Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir occasionally to mix components into sauce.
- Remove from burner and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.